PERMANENT POSITION –
Prism Electronics Ltd is looking for a qualified / part-qualified Accountant with experience in the manufacturing sector. The Finance Manager will be joining at an excellent time as we are going through a strong period of growth. This new role will provide excellent scope for career development and progression, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
Prism is an established Contract Electronics Manufacturing business based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire, with an excellent reputation within the industry. We believe that our people are our greatest asset and take pride in creating a positive, supportive environment where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Plans to build on a solid foundation are in place, offering an ambitious, commercially focused Finance Manager an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the profitable growth of this fast-paced business.
We are proud to be Investors in People, ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 accredited.
You will be responsible for:
1. Day to day management of the Finance function (including preparation of monthly management accounts, reporting on financial matters at management meetings and maintenance of financial ledgers and fixed assets register).
2. Financial planning and reporting (including working closely with the Board, contributing to the Business Plan and developing a Finance function capable of supporting the growth of the business).
3. Business improvement (including working with the management team to identify and deliver profitability improvements across the business).
4. Management of general commercial contracts (including insurance and energy contract renewals).
The Finance Manager role requires the following keys skills/competencies/personal qualities:
• A qualified (or final year student) CIMA/ACCA/ACA accountant
• Previous experience in working in an accounting role for a manufacturing company.
• A high level of expertise in using MS Excel.
• Skilled in financial/commercial analysis and competent in the use of data analysis tools for report writing.
• Well organised, with the ability to effectively manage the workload of the Finance function.
• Pragmatic and solutions oriented.
• Enthusiasm and excellent communication skills.
• A confident and assured individual, who is a strong team player and is equally comfortable working with both junior team and Board members.
To apply please email us at email@example.com