Reduce Your Risk
Prism’s engineering team are on hand to add value throughout the product life cycle. Whether designing for ease of manufacture, investigating in-service problems or replacing obsolescent components, we share responsibility for appropriate, effective solutions.
This produces real benefits which include improved product quality, easier handover and integration with your own system and, ultimately, reduced lifetime product costs.
- PCB CAD design and layout (Prism IPC accredited engineers use PADS® and AutoCAD®)
- Pre-quotation analysis of customer engineering documentation
- Design Reviews and Value Engineering
- DFx Advice (Design for Testability, Design for Manufacture, Design for Component optimisation, Design for Upgradeability etc.)
- Fast-track Prototyping Assembly/Debugging
- RoHS compliance audit
- Electronic Product Development
- Conversion of Bills of Materials for RoHS compliant manufacture